Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Peanut Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was pretty good, with an innovative peanut butter flavor.
It was definitely on the sweet side, with a mix of peanut and caramel taste. It didn't really taste like peanut butter, but more like caramel with peanuts. The sugary coating was a bit sticky, and the inside was soft, not really crisp, but not mushy either. These was no big crunch like some caramel popcorns have.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Sweet and peanut buttery.
From the package: “Experience the exciting taste of Colorado popcorn in all of our delicious flavors” ... “Gourmet Hot Air-Popped”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road