Taste test: Skippy has packed quite a few different things into these bars.
There's a granola layer on the bottom, a peanut butter layer above that, then scattered small marshmallows above the peanut butter, and the whole thing is coated with chocolate. The marshmallows jut out of the top as visible bumps in the chocolate. It was awkward to bite into because while the marshmallows, chocolate and peanut butter were soft, the granola was much denser and chewier. The taste was OK but nothing great. It was kind of mishmash of all of the previously mentioned elements, with nothing except the peanut butter standing out as a distinguishable individual flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly peanut buttery, a little chocolatey.
From the package: “Good Source of Vitanim E” ... “Out of the Jar and into the Bar! Now your family can enjoy the wholesome goodness of Real Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter in a great-tasting snack bar!” ... “Is your family nutty?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road