Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This was pretty good caramel popcorn.
The inside was soft, and the outside slightly sticky, and there was a slight crunch to most of the kernels. The caramel taste was good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell. Awesome.
From the package: “Experience the exciting taste of Colorado popcorn in all of our delicious flavors” ... “Gourmet Hot Air-Popped”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road