Herr's Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were great all around.
They had a wiggly, irregular kettle-cooked shape and texture, with many of the chips folded onto themselves. There was a very nice, brittle crunch, a high level of crispness, and an intense jalapeño and potato taste. The flavor had a moderately high level of heat, not a run-for-water-now heat, but it was very, very tasty. Welcome to the kettle-cooked chips club, Herr's!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like when you open a jar of jalapeños, but not really a hot smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatos, handcooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep the crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome, all natural potato chips you'll ever munch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road