Herr's Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were great all around.
They had a wiggly, irregular kettle-cooked shape and texture, with many of the chips folded onto themselves. There was a very nice, brittle crunch, a high level of crispness, and an intense jalapeño and potato taste. The flavor had a moderately high level of heat, not a run-for-water-now heat, but it was very, very tasty. Welcome to the kettle-cooked chips club, Herr's!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like when you open a jar of jalapeños, but not really a hot smell.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatos, handcooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of flavoring. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep the crunch longer — perfect for dipping or snacking. We think you'll agree these are the tastiest, most wholesome, all natural potato chips you'll ever munch.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road