Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This was pretty good popcorn, with a tasty, strong, salty butter flavor and a good crunch.
Probably the butteriest taste of any bagged popcorn that we've eaten..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery. Nice.
From the package: “Gourmet Hot Air-Popped” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Butter Flavored Corn Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road