Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This was pretty good popcorn, with a tasty, strong, salty butter flavor and a good crunch.
Probably the butteriest taste of any bagged popcorn that we've eaten..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery. Nice.
From the package: “Gourmet Hot Air-Popped” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, Butter Flavored Corn Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road