Bissli Shwarma Flavor Snack
Taste test: These snacks were basically three short tubes all bonded together.
Kind of like Mickey Mouse's face, except all three circles were the same size. They seemed to be made from the same material as the other Bissli snacks that have different shapes, and like the others, these were extremely crunchy and tasted pretty good. I'm not sure whether they actually tasted like schwarma, but they did taste good. They tasted a lot like the falafel-flavored Bissli.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Interesting spicy, nice smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour (contains Gluten), Vegetable Oil, Spices, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, E627, E631), Salt, Sugars, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic, Flavourings, Edible Acid (E270).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road