Taste test: These "stix" were actually square-shaped hollow tubes made from a potato flour.
They were kind of like fries, but hollow. They tasted a lot like Pringles, but Pringles probably taste a little bit better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Pringles.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Flour, Vegetable Oil, Tapioca Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Salt, Spices, Antioxidant (Sodium Bisulphate).” ... “Kosher-Parve, under the Supervision of the Rabbinate of Sderot.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road