Bunji Peanut Butter Snack
Taste test: These snacks were shaped kind of like cheese puffs such as Jax, but instead of cheese, they had a peanut butter sort of flavoring.
They had a good crispness to them, but the peanut butter flavor was weak. It didn't taste bad, but it wasn't nearly peanutty enough.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “An average serving (25g) of 'Bunji' snack provides 25% of the daily intake of the listed vitamins recommended for children.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road