Taste test: These ring-shaped snacks looked kind of like Ringolos or Hula Hoops, but they were much, much smaller.
I doubt anyone except maybe a newborn would be able to fit a finger inside one of these. They didn't even remotely resemble Doritos tortilla chips, but true to their Doritos heritage, they were made from corn. (Ringolos and Hula Hoops are made from potatoes.) The rings were very crunchy and tasted pretty good. They sort of tasted more like Fritos than Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet, spicy barbecue smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, Flavourings, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate E-621, E-627, E-631), Wheat Flour. Contain Gluten”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Grill Flavored Snacks (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road