Taste test: Wow, this snack was quite a change for Doritos.
It was by far the smallest bag of Doritos I've ever seen, and the snacks inside didn't look anything like what I've long known Doritos to be. The pieces were shaped kind of like rotini, but much shorter, with just a single twist instead of several. Kind of like Fritos Twists, but shorter. There was a decent barbecue flavor with no aftertaste, but the flavor was nothing special.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like barbecue sauce powder.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Fructose, Flavorings, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E-621), berley Mat, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spices (Celery), Color (E-124).” ... “Kosher Parve. Lelo Chashash Tevel Ushevi'it. Under the supervision of Netivot Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road