Taste test: Wow, this snack was quite a change for Doritos.
It was by far the smallest bag of Doritos I've ever seen, and the snacks inside didn't look anything like what I've long known Doritos to be. The pieces were shaped kind of like rotini, but much shorter, with just a single twist instead of several. Kind of like Fritos Twists, but shorter. There was a decent barbecue flavor with no aftertaste, but the flavor was nothing special.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like barbecue sauce powder.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Fructose, Flavorings, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E-621), berley Mat, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spices (Celery), Color (E-124).” ... “Kosher Parve. Lelo Chashash Tevel Ushevi'it. Under the supervision of Netivot Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road