Taste test: Wow, this snack was quite a change for Doritos.
It was by far the smallest bag of Doritos I've ever seen, and the snacks inside didn't look anything like what I've long known Doritos to be. The pieces were shaped kind of like rotini, but much shorter, with just a single twist instead of several. Kind of like Fritos Twists, but shorter. There was a decent barbecue flavor with no aftertaste, but the flavor was nothing special.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like barbecue sauce powder.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Fructose, Flavorings, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E-621), berley Mat, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spices (Celery), Color (E-124).” ... “Kosher Parve. Lelo Chashash Tevel Ushevi'it. Under the supervision of Netivot Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Israel. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road