Taste test: This was kind of like a peanut butter cup, but instead of peanut butter, it had a marshmallow filling, and instead of just chococlate, the cup was made from chocolate and coconut.
The chocolate and coconut was excellent, as was the filling, for an overall great taste..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like coconut.
From the package: “Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.” ... “Copyright 1983”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary at Boyer Candy Co. factory, Altoona, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road