Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company White Cheddar Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was fairly crisp, and it had a very mild cheddar taste.
There was definitely much less cheddar taste than other popcorns such as Smartfood. The taste had an even balance between popcorn and cheese. An average cheddar popcorn, nothing spectacular.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice popcorny cheddar smell.
From the package: “Hot air-popped” ... “Experience the exciting taste of Colorado popcorn in all of our delicious flavors” ... “Old fashioned goodness!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road