Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn tasted pretty good, with a nice sweet coating that had a taste similar to actual kettle corn.
But this didn't seem to be the real thing. Kettle corn is normally popped in a kettle and sweetened as it's popped, but this was apparently popped with hot air and then sweetened. Still, not bad.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet. Nice.
From the package: “Experience the exciting taste of Colorado popcorn in all of our delicious flavors” ... “Gourmet Hot Air-Popped”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road