Herr's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had a good crunch, a nice crispness and a rich potato taste.
The taste and texture was similar to Cape Cod's kettle-cooked chips, but the chips were slightly moister, and slightly more irregular, with some green and brown edges. Some of the chips in this bag were very salty, particularly near the top of the bag.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good. Smells the same as Cape Cod chips.
From the package: “Experience the delicious taste of nature's finest potatoes, handcooked in small batches in pure vegetable oil and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt. Specially formulated for extra crispness, they are thicker and keep their crunch longer -- perfect for snacking.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road