Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company White Cheddar Jalapeno Popcorn
Taste test: This was popcorn had a great flavoring on it, with plenty of jalapeno taste with some nice heat that grew hotter and left a lingering hot aftertaste.
Some of the kernels were slightly mushy, but many were reasonably crisp..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but very nice cheesy jalapeno smell. Great!
From the package: “Hot Air-Popped” ... “Pure Popcorn Perfection ... it must be the altitude!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road