Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Cinnamon Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a bright red sugary coating that covered nearly all of the kernels completely, with a few white spots in those hard-to-reach areas.
The taste was a slightly hot cinnamon, kind of like Big Red gum. When I ate several kernels in rapid succession, the cinnamon flavor got more intense, but it still was not overwhelming. The popcorn was crisp, and the candy coating added a slight crunch. There wasn't much popcorn taste, as the sugary coating dominated the flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cinnamony breakfast cereal.
From the package: “Hot air-popped” ... “Experience the exciting taste of Colorado popcorn in all of our delicious flavors” ... “Old fashioned goodness!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road