Shearer's Butter Braided Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels had two strands of dough twisted together and coasted with a buttery glaze and salt.
They were crisp and delicious, with lots of butter taste and plenty of salt too. Addictive.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Buttery. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Soft Red Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean), Salt, Corn Suryp, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road