Crunch Master Twirls Robust Ranch Flavor
Taste test: These crispy, crunchy wheat-based snacks are quite flavorful, with the taste of parmesan cheese, parsley and onion.
They're similar in shape and consistency to pork rinds, but they're actually not pork rinds at all. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony, with other spices too.
From the package: “Your tastebuds will be doing the two-step, when you bite into the creamy buttermilk goodness of Robust Ranch flavored Twirls. Tangy Ranch Twirls, delicately dotted with parsley and onion, are a party in a bag. And they're so crunchy, they've been banned in libraries across the country. Be sure to look for other exciting Twirls flavors. So what are you waiting for? Start twirling.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unified Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road