Tunaage Arare Dressing Flavor
Taste test: These are sort of like french fries, with kind of an irregular, jagged cut to them.
It’s hard to describe their taste, except to say that they taste pretty darn good. Kind of salty, with a "dressing" flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken
From the package: “Japanese Crispy Snack Dressing and Salty taste Good Quality” ... “Fresh is Best”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road