Shearer's Honey Wheat Braided Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks, each about six inches long, are made from two separate strands of dough, twisted together before being baked.
They were pretty good, with a big crunch when you first bite in, and a nice taste. The honey is very subtle, but you can definitely notice that the overall taste has just the slightest bit of sweetness to it. There's salt too, but unlike most pretzels where the sa;lt is a major part of the taste, it's just one part of the taste equasion ehere.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice wheat smell with a touch of honey.
From the package: Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods! Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a healthy lifestyle” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.®”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road