Shearer's Honey Wheat Braided Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks, each about six inches long, are made from two separate strands of dough, twisted together before being baked.
They were pretty good, with a big crunch when you first bite in, and a nice taste. The honey is very subtle, but you can definitely notice that the overall taste has just the slightest bit of sweetness to it. There's salt too, but unlike most pretzels where the sa;lt is a major part of the taste, it's just one part of the taste equasion ehere.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice wheat smell with a touch of honey.
From the package: Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods! Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a healthy lifestyle” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.®”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road