Pringles Original Colored Crisps Red Summer 2004
Taste test: These were just like regular Pringles, except they were a bright, bright red in color.
This led to some confusion among the patrons of the chip bowl, as people generally wanted to know why they were red. To be honest, I have no idea.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The same as non-red Pringles.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, and/or Sunflower Oil), Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dextrose, and Red 40. Contains wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road