Pringles Original Colored Crisps Red Summer 2004
Taste test: These were just like regular Pringles, except they were a bright, bright red in color.
This led to some confusion among the patrons of the chip bowl, as people generally wanted to know why they were red. To be honest, I have no idea.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The same as non-red Pringles.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, and/or Sunflower Oil), Wheat Starch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dextrose, and Red 40. Contains wheat ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road