Shearer's Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were winners all around.
They had lots of great jalapeño taste, a nice brittle crunch, an excellent kettle-cooked texture, a high level of crispness, pretty good heat, and a hot aftertaste. Not the hottest jalapeño chips on the market, but still hot enough to satisfy hot chip fans.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jalapeno smell. Made my mouth water, but not really hot.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods! Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a healthy lifestyle” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road