Shearer's Salt & Vinegar Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked vinegar chips tasted good and had a pretty good crunch, but they weren't as crisp as the excellent kettle-cooked vinegar chips from Cape Cod and Old Dutch.
The additional moisture in these takes away the brittleness that makes those other kettle-cooked chips so great to bite into..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice vinegar zing, potatoey too.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods! Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a healthy lifestyle” ... “Shearer Perfection in every bag.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road