Shearer's Original Thin Cut Crispy Potato Chips
Taste test: These conventional potato chips were very crisp, with a nice, light, brittle crunch.
They had a good but mild potato taste, and a low level of salt. They were pretty good chips, but more salt might have brought out the potato flavor more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Cottonseed, Canola or Corn Oil), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road