Shearer's Baked Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were crisp with a soft texture and an excellent, intense cheese taste.
Colorwise, they had a very bright orange glow. No complaints at all: They were everything a cheesy poof should be.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly cheesy. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Wheat Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Lactose, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Yellow 6 Lake, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Lactic Acid, Spice, Butter, Modified Food Starch, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road