Shearer's Yellow Round Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These large, round tortilla chips were very curvy, which made them ideal for dipping.
They were crisp and had a very nice, strong corn flavor, definitely more flavorful than your typical plain tortilla chip that has no flavoring except salt. I used them to make a plate of nachos by spreading them over a plate, adding sliced jalapenos and cheddar cheese, microwaving it, and then adding Trader Joe's Southwest Chipotle Sauce and sour cream. It was great!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Graib Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road