Shearer's Yellow Round Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These large, round tortilla chips were very curvy, which made them ideal for dipping.
They were crisp and had a very nice, strong corn flavor, definitely more flavorful than your typical plain tortilla chip that has no flavoring except salt. I used them to make a plate of nachos by spreading them over a plate, adding sliced jalapenos and cheddar cheese, microwaving it, and then adding Trader Joe's Southwest Chipotle Sauce and sour cream. It was great!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Graib Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road