Crunch Master Twirls Cinnamon Sugar Flavor
Taste test: These twisted, wheat-based snack chips taste just like cinnamon toast.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cinnamon toast.
From the package: “A delicious new twist on multigrain snacks” ... “Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Canola, Sunflower, Rice Bran, or Partially Hydrogenated [Soybean or Cottonseed] Oil), Sugar, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Cinnamon, Slat, Mono-and Diglycerides”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Unified Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road