Shearer's Cheezy Nacho Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These nacho cheese tortilla chips were excellent, and they were not just clones of Doritos.
The taste wasn't as cheesy as Doritos, plus it was slightly spicier. The chips had an excellent lightness and crispness to them, a great texture and a nice crunch.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a spicy tortilla smell, more spicy that cheesy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn and/or Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Whey, Cheddar, Romano & Parmesan Cheeses (Milk, Cultures, Enzymes), Buttermilk, Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Tomato Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Canola & Soybean), Onion Powder, Corn Syrup Solids, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Natural & Artifical Flavors, Citric Acid, Spice, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake & Red 40 Lake (Colors), Lactic Acid, and Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road