Shearer's Wavy Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled barbecue chips were crisp and very tasty.
The barbecue taste was sweet and very flavorful. There wasn't any heat, nor much aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue aroma. Mild enough that there's a good potato smell as well.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Cottonseed, Canola or Corn Oil), Sugar, Salt, Spice (Including Paprika), Fructose, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, and Less than 2% of the Following: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Including Smoke), Molasses, Maltodextrin, and Extractive of Paprika.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road