Shearer's Wavy Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled barbecue chips were crisp and very tasty.
The barbecue taste was sweet and very flavorful. There wasn't any heat, nor much aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue aroma. Mild enough that there's a good potato smell as well.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Cottonseed, Canola or Corn Oil), Sugar, Salt, Spice (Including Paprika), Fructose, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Torula Yeast, and Less than 2% of the Following: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor (Including Smoke), Molasses, Maltodextrin, and Extractive of Paprika.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road