Shearer's Select Kettle Cooked Premium Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were quite a surprise.
They combined the characteristics of a couple of different kinds of chips we've tried before in a combination that was brand new. They had a taste similar to other chips cooked in soybean oil, which are generally very moist and a bit oily-tasting. But they were much crisper and crunchier than other chips that taste like that, so you get a texture and crunch that's a lot like Cape Cod potato chips, but a different taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, similar to other chips cooked in soybean oil.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road