Regenie's Thin Cut Crunchy Pita Chips Bare Naked
Taste test: These thick, double-layered pita chips were quite tasty, even when eaten without any dip.
The crunch was excellent. The taste was kind of like those fried crunchy doughy things at Chinese restaurants, very tasty and almost buttery. Some pita chips dry out your mouth when you eat them, but these had just the opposite effect. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Smells like those fried things at Chinese restaurants.
From the package: “Hard working, handy dandy snacks that go great with dips, salads, salsa and spreads — or alone as a great tasting snack. These chips were born to please. Low fat and big flavor equals pita perfection. A one-two punch that sends your taste buds soaring!” ... “All Natural No Cholesterol, No Preservatives, No Trans-Fatty Acid” ... “How Low Can You Go? Low Fat, Low Calories, Low Carbs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road