Regenie's Thin Cut Crunchy Pita Chips Cinnamon Maple Sugar
Taste test: These pita chips were crisp, crunchy and had a good cinnamon maple sugar taste.
You could definitely taste both the cinnamon and the maple sugar. They had lots of sugar on them, so you're likely to end up with some sticky sugar on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little bit like maple sugar.
From the package: “Hard working, handy dandy snacks that go great with dips, salads, salsa and spreads — or alone as a great tasting snack. These chips were born to please.” ... “All Natural No Cholesterol, No Preservatives, No Trans-Fatty Acid” ... “How Low Can You Go? Low Fat, Low Calories, Low Carbs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road