Regenie's Thin Cut Crunchy Pita Chips Cinnamon Maple Sugar
Taste test: These pita chips were crisp, crunchy and had a good cinnamon maple sugar taste.
You could definitely taste both the cinnamon and the maple sugar. They had lots of sugar on them, so you're likely to end up with some sticky sugar on your fingertips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little bit like maple sugar.
From the package: “Hard working, handy dandy snacks that go great with dips, salads, salsa and spreads — or alone as a great tasting snack. These chips were born to please.” ... “All Natural No Cholesterol, No Preservatives, No Trans-Fatty Acid” ... “How Low Can You Go? Low Fat, Low Calories, Low Carbs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road