Chex Mix Traditional
Taste test: This mix contains various snacks including Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, various pretzels, toast and some other strange-shaped items.
It's nothing spectacular, with kind of a doughey overall taste. After eating half the bag, I added some salt, and that helped a little, but I'd still recommend any of the other Chex Mix flavors over this "traditional" flavor.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's hard to place the smell. Kind of strange, but not that bad.
From the package: “60% Less Fat than regular potato chips” ... “See back for information on sodium and other nutrients” ... “Contains wheat, soy, peanut, sesame, milk and almond ingredients”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cook's Crossing, Searsport, Maine.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road