Chex Mix Traditional
Taste test: This mix contains various snacks including Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, various pretzels, toast and some other strange-shaped items.
It's nothing spectacular, with kind of a doughey overall taste. After eating half the bag, I added some salt, and that helped a little, but I'd still recommend any of the other Chex Mix flavors over this "traditional" flavor.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's hard to place the smell. Kind of strange, but not that bad.
From the package: “60% Less Fat than regular potato chips” ... “See back for information on sodium and other nutrients” ... “Contains wheat, soy, peanut, sesame, milk and almond ingredients”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cook's Crossing, Searsport, Maine.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road