Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Limón
Taste test: These were a bit strange.
They had the regular Crunchy Cheetos shape and the same dark red color as the regular Cheetos Flamin' Hot. But they combined the Cheetos Flamin' Hot flavor with lime, and I'm not sure the whole was more than the sum of the parts. You could definitely taste the lime, and there was definitely some heat (it actually brought tears to my eyes) but mixing the lime with the hot cheese might not have been the best idea. It was a bold flavor, but not a particularly good one. I could feel the heat but not really taste it. Maybe lime fans would really like these, but I'm more of a lemon eater.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly limey smell, not strong.
From the package: “A Hot-n-Cool Dare from Chester™ to You: The loco* cat Chester™ here — rapping something new. These limón* snacks are a dare for you. Because they're tangy from limón and ablaze from feugo*, you won't stop crunching, and they're dangerously con queso*! Our Limón snacks — when asked, 'Want more?' Just think of the limón and reply 'Sí Señor!*' ” ... ” * 'loco' - crazy * 'con queso' - with cheese * 'Limón - lime * 'Sí Señor!' - Yes Sir! * 'fuego' - fire ”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (151 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road