Ricos Premium Quality Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn was pretty good, with a nice, intense cheddar cheese flavor on orange-yellow kernels.
Some of the kernels were a bit mushy, and others were crisp. If they were all crisp, it would be a lot better.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, really cheesy smell.
From the package: “The Liberto family started producing and selling Popcorn to circus goers in 1918. Ricos brand popcorn has always been the best popcorn available. The Liberto family still takes pride in producing only the finest popcorn to ensure you the best tasting experience and highest quality popcorn available.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ricos Products Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road