Tastee Roasted 'n Toasted Taro Chips
Taste test: These chips were excellent.
They certainly looked weird enough, as they were large, irregularly shaped beige chips with what what looks like tons of tiny little smudges of purple ink on them. But that's typical of all taro chips, of course. They had a great crunch and a decent crispness to them. Taro chips are never all that crisp, but these were crisper than most, and when you combine that with the really nice flavor that these had, you get a great chip.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a typical veggie chips smell. Not bad, definitely unusual.
From the package: “Tastee backs its new Roasted N' Toasted flavored Taro All Natural Chips with more than 25 years of experience making unique and delicious snacks. As a family-owned and operated company, we take pride in providing you — our customer — with the very finest product. We hand craft our chips in small kettle batches using exotic vegetables and all natural ingredients.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tastee Apple, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road