Fiddle Faddle Honey Nut Popcorn
Taste test: This caramel corn tasted pretty good, with a thick candy coating.
The honey flavor was subtle, but the overall flavor was quite tasty. Most of the pieces had just one kernel, but there were some with two or three. Most pieces didn't have a peanut attached to them, but even the ones without a peanut has a noticeable peanut taste. Adding more actual peanuts would definitely be an improvement.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanutty.
From the package: “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Honey Nut Popcorn. Each kernel of our perfectly popped popcorn is mixed with roasted peanuts and kissed with our delicious Honey Nut glaze made with real honey. Enjoy the flavor of honey glazed peanuts in a delicious Fiddle Faddle Popcorn snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road