Trader Joe's Soy Crisps Baked Thin Chips White Cheddar Flavor
Taste test: These had a decent white cheddar taste at first, but it was quickly overpowered by the bad soy taste of the chips themselves, so unless you really like the taste of soy chips (which would put you in a distinct minority) you probably won't like the taste of these.
Some of our tasters liked them a lot..
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not actually bad.
From the package: “Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Trader Joe's White Cheddar Soy Crisps has 6.6 grams of soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine Guarrera at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road