Trader Joe's Soy Crisps Baked Thin Chips White Cheddar Flavor
Taste test: These had a decent white cheddar taste at first, but it was quickly overpowered by the bad soy taste of the chips themselves, so unless you really like the taste of soy chips (which would put you in a distinct minority) you probably won't like the taste of these.
Some of our tasters liked them a lot..
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not actually bad.
From the package: “Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Trader Joe's White Cheddar Soy Crisps has 6.6 grams of soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road