Trader Joe's Soy Crisps Baked Thin Chips Sweet Barbeque Flavor
Taste test: These rice cake-shaped soy chips were pretty good, with a tasty barbecue flavor that all of our tasters enjoyed.
There was a generous helping of lingering flavor that gave these an edge over most other soy chips. At the end, once the flavor had pretty much worn off, there was a less desirable soy taste, but it was far less noticeable than with most of the soy-based chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of barbecuey, not bad.
From the package: “Diets low in saturdated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Trader Joe's Sweet Barbeque Soy Crisps has 6.5 grams of soy protein.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road