Taste test: These corn chips were pretty good but sadly paled next to the Doritos Chilli Cheese variety.
They were a nice chip with a good salsa flavor but they failed to excite our taster. Like the rest of the "Megawhat" chips, they are due to be renamed once the Doritos naming contest is completed.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not overpowering tomato aroma.
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road