Chex Mix Hot 'n Spicy
Taste test: I like these.
They don't really get hot and spicy until you've had a few mouthfuls of them, but there's such a varierty of shapes, colors and textures in the bag that you're likely to have quite a few just to try each kind. In addition to several kinds of Chex, there are melba toast-like things, prezels shaped liked the letters H, O and T, squiggly sticks, crackers and round pretzels.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Chinese hoisin sauce
From the package: “55% Less Fat than regular potato chips”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lincoln Discount, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road