Kettle Crunch Cut Rock Salt and Vinegar
Taste test: Like the other Kettle chips, these are a good chip, but they aren't served well by the flavor.
I am hoping the rest of the Kettle Crunch line is flavored better, because the underlying chips are excellent. But they have failed to get the combination of salt and vinegar right. Since that's my favorite flavor, I have to be ruthless in my review.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Brace yourself for the big potato taste that demands your undivided attention. Kettle Crunch are slow cooked the authentic way and CUT for the loudest CRUNCH we could get.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road