Kettle Crunch Cut Rock Salt and Vinegar
Taste test: Like the other Kettle chips, these are a good chip, but they aren't served well by the flavor.
I am hoping the rest of the Kettle Crunch line is flavored better, because the underlying chips are excellent. But they have failed to get the combination of salt and vinegar right. Since that's my favorite flavor, I have to be ruthless in my review.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Brace yourself for the big potato taste that demands your undivided attention. Kettle Crunch are slow cooked the authentic way and CUT for the loudest CRUNCH we could get.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road