Kettle Chips BBQ Grill Crunch Cut
Taste test: A very good, thick crinkle cut chip.
I am a fan of the original style Kettle Chips, and these manage to keep the same potato flavor base. However, I don't feel the BBQ Grill flavor does it justice. Yes, it is enjoyable, but the flavour is just too strong and I became bored before I was halfway through the pack ... and that doesn't happen often!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong BBQ smell.
From the package: “Brace yourself for the big potato taste that demands your undivided attention. Kettle Crunch are slow cooked the authentic way and CUT for the loudest CRUNCH we could get.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road