Taste test: Just like a cheezel only smaller.
Yes, it captures the novelty market but personally, I would choose the original. For a start, these can't fit on your fingers. And where's the fun without that?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy!
From the package: “More to play with, more to munch, more for you.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road