Twisties Zigzag Wicked Cheddar
Taste test: Seriously, why do they mess with Twisties? They have struck gold with their recipe and should just leave well alone! Having said that, the "Wicked Cheddar" flavor is pretty nice, but the weird new zigzag twisties fail to deliver.
Unlike the thick consistency of the originals, these are a weird light puffy snack. And the guff on the back of the packet is enough to put anyone off!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Odd cheese aroma.
From the package: “New Zigzag Twisties snacks are the wacky shaped Twisties snack that have a melt in your mouth crunch and a wicked cheddar flavour that is perfect for that instant hit. Perfect for when you want a snack that's fun. Eat them, connect them, use them as fangs or hey do whatever you want with them because life's pretty straight ...”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road