Delyse Gourmet Supreme Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of tiny knotted pretzels, stubby pretzel sticks, triangular rice crackers, and almonds.
(The ingredients also listed pistachios, but there were none in this bag.) The two kinds of pretzels constituted at least two-thirds of the mix, so this is a mix for pretzel lovers. Definitely a salty mixture, but sometimes that's exactly what you need with a cold beverage when you're on a long flight.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretzel-like, but no a strong smell.
From the package: “Delyse provides a full collection of gourmet cookies and snacks made in the USA for your indulgence.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Delyse, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Trivia: Hawaiian Airlines distributes this mix to its First Class passengers.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road