Delyse Gourmet Supreme Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of tiny knotted pretzels, stubby pretzel sticks, triangular rice crackers, and almonds.
(The ingredients also listed pistachios, but there were none in this bag.) The two kinds of pretzels constituted at least two-thirds of the mix, so this is a mix for pretzel lovers. Definitely a salty mixture, but sometimes that's exactly what you need with a cold beverage when you're on a long flight.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretzel-like, but no a strong smell.
From the package: “Delyse provides a full collection of gourmet cookies and snacks made in the USA for your indulgence.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Delyse, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Hawaiian Airlines distributes this mix to its First Class passengers.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road