Delyse Low Fat Classic Pretzel & Cheese Cracker Mix
Taste test: This bag contained short, stubby pretzel sticks and some crackers that were similar to Cheez-Its, but in different shapes.
Some of the crackers were shaped sort of like Christmas trees, and others were in unrecognizable shapes. There were many more pretzels than cheese crackers, and the cheese crackers were much smaller than typical Cheez-Its, so there wasn't all that much cheese taste overall. The pretzels had a good crunch and a nice, salty taste. A good, typical airline snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pretzels.
From the package: “Delyse provides a full collection of gourmet cookies and snacks made in the French tradition for your indulgence.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Delyse, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Delyse distributes these to Horizon Airlines and various schools.
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road