Stacy's Soy Thin Crisps Sweet BBQ
Taste test: These chips had a light, crisp feel, a nice crunch and a good barbecue flavor.
They were very popular around the chip bowl. Definitely one of the better soy chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, tangy barbecue smell.
From the package: “6.5g Soy Protein Per per serving Heart Healthy” ... “Here at Stacy's we are proud of our commitment to both good taste and good health. Compare Stacy's Soy Thin Crisps'™ nutrition and flavor with other low sat snacks. We think you will be as excited as we are!"
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road