Stacy's Soy Thin Crisps Sweet BBQ
Taste test: These chips had a light, crisp feel, a nice crunch and a good barbecue flavor.
They were very popular around the chip bowl. Definitely one of the better soy chips we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, tangy barbecue smell.
From the package: “6.5g Soy Protein Per per serving Heart Healthy” ... “Here at Stacy's we are proud of our commitment to both good taste and good health. Compare Stacy's Soy Thin Crisps'™ nutrition and flavor with other low sat snacks. We think you will be as excited as we are!"
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Stacy's Pita Chips (17 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road