Chex Mix Honey Nut
Taste test: Individual pieces include: Honey Nut Chex, Honey Nut Clusters, Vanilla breadsticks, Wheat Chex, Round Pretzels, Corn Chex.
Together they all have a graham cracker type taste. Overall it's more sweet than salty, the only salty part is the pretzels. Otherwise it tastes like you're eating cereal (and you kind of are.). The sugar gets on your fingers, so be warned. You don't really taste the "nut" part, which is almond in case anyone asks.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular strong smell one way or another.
From the package: “Honey Nut Chex Mix is the out-of-the-ordinary snack you've been waiting for. Honey Nut Chex Mix combines your favorite crispy, crunchy pieces with a balanced lightly salted and honey-sweetened flavor, for a uniquely delicious mix of textures and tastes. Honey Nut Chex Mix... it's the perfect snack anytime!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road