Wegmans Iced Animal Cookies
Taste test: These cookies tasted very good, with a pinkish icing on large animal-shaped cookies.
The bottom of each cookie was flat, and the top was embossed with the shapes of the animals and coated with a glaze. Unfortunately, the icing covered up many of the animals' details and made it more difficult to make out the shapes of the animals. But tastewise, they were good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet cookie smell. Nice.
From the package: “This package contains Elephant, Monkey, Rhinoceros, Bison, Koala Bear and Alligator cookie shapes.” ... “Your kids are always on the go ... soccer games, friends' houses, errands ... so you need food that wil travel. Bagged cookies are easy to carry, pass and roll up for another time. Keep it simple; keep them happy.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road